|Call for Abstracts Open July 8 to September 1, 2015
Option 1 **New in 2015**Resident/Fellow Saturday Clinical Vignette Presentations
MSMS will offer an Interactive Case Study Session to the course line-up on Saturday, October 24 from 8:00 – 9:30 am at the Somerset in Troy. The top six resident authors will be invited to share their abstract for a 15 minute interactive presentation with conference attendees. Click here for complete completion guidelines.
1. Limited to only residents and fellows.
2. Deadline for abstract submission is September 1, 2015.
3. Submission must be entered in Clinical Vignettes.
4. Entries may also be submitted for poster competition.However, please submit a separate entry
“Clinical Vignettes” involve the presentation of one or more patient encounters that illuminate unique observations of a known disease, or that describe a novel disease process
Judging and Awards:
1. Top six entries selected by the ASM Planning Committee will be announced by September 22.
2. Participants must agree to present a 15 minute presentation (including 5 minutes for Q&A)
on Saturday, October 24, 2015, between the times of 8:00 – 9:30 am.
3. Presenters are encouraged to engage the audience in case discussion.
4. Presenters will be awarded a check for $100 at the conclusion of their verbal presentation.
Option 2 Resident/Fellow and Student Poster Competition
You are invited to submit an abstract for the 2015 poster competition to be held from Wednesday, October 21 through Friday, October 23, at the Somerset Inn in Troy in conjunction with the Annual Scientific Meeting. Click here for complete completion guidelines.
1. Deadline for abstract submission is September 1, 2015.
2. Student to be judged separately from Residents and Fellows.
3. There will only be one accepted per individual.
4. Send all abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. All must be work of the individual actively engaged in residency, fellowship training, or
1. Clinical Medicine and Vignettes
Judging and Awards:
The panel of Poster Competition Judges wil be represented by members of the ASM Planning Committee. There will be one award given in each category. The top two winners, as determined by the panel of judges, will win a cash prize of $300/$200, plaque, and recognized in MSMS communications.
Click here for office competition guidelines; or, contact Marianne Ben-Hamza at 517-336-7581.